and here’s why.
3. got to work in the vip room again. but with cort this time. and sure he ain’t no varekai acrobat, but for a 6 foot 4, 20 year old boy he’s nothing to scoff at.
4. ate a ton of beef on sticks, brownies, eclairs, and lemon bars.
5. sold a shitload of expensive crap. (this always makes me feel good. since it is, after all, my job.)
6. took a ton of beef on sticks home.
7. randomly met up with curtis on the freeway and played speeding leapfrog all the way home while blowing kisses in the tunnel. this exercise was slightly dangerous as speeding in tunnels while not watching the road is never a good idea.
8. have the next 4 days off. (welllll, except for school.)
ANNNNDDD, i got into the MAPS (masters of pacific asian studies) at the university of san francisco, starting in january! yey for going back to school! i haven’t heard back from the MBA program yet, but hopefully i will get in there too and then i will have the whole concurrent degree dual program thing going on. useful degrees! wheeee!
the one bad thing that happened today is that i found out partially what happened to punk. the asshole white trash bastard next door, whose daughter was punk’s original owner, cat-napped him. quite possibly he has now dumped punk somewhere in the wilds of martinez. that fucking asshole. who the hell does shit-face think has been feeding punk, taking him to the vet, letting him sleep in a bed? i am so mad at him i could pound his face in. if only he wasn’t a convict drug dealing male bigger than me. i hope social services takes away his bratty, bitchy excuses for children and puts him back in jail. along with his jail-bait/bird girlfriend. fuckers. (now even if he has brought punk back safely and is just currently keeping him confined to their tiny in-law next door, i will still not forgive him. because i hate him. and always have.)
deep breath. i apologize for my strong language. sometimes i have to freely express.